Wednesday, July 08, 2015

26 Days Later...

I don't know why it takes me so long to get back to this freaking blog. I completely blame Jon. I haven't been able to secure a job yet, but Jon has a second interview on Friday morning. Positive thoughts and vibes please! We could really use the money.

My mom and I have decided to sell my car and use the money to put down on a newer car. So if any of y'all are interested in a '96 Lexus with a few problems, please let me know!-_- I know the car I want but I'm nervous that my car won't get a bid or that no one will be interested. I mean it's a great car, it drives beautifully, and the A/C is God's gift to Texas, but there are just things wrong with it that I'm not able to fix, things I can't afford to fix.

We've also been looking at places for Jon. We're going to actually see with our eyes some places tomorrow. He found a 1 Bed/1 Bath for cheap and a studio that isn't too bad. We were really hoping to get in on his friends' duplex since they just moved into a bigger house, but his roommates have decided to go somewhere else, so he's left looking for somewhere cheap but comfortable.

Our eating habits haven't been too bad since I moved in, but not moving around much, or working, or even simply leaving the house has left the both of us gaining weight from laziness. This week we decided to start working out, but haven't started yet. But I feel positive we'll start soon. Neither of us are feeling good about ourselves, and I think that will help with motivation.

Okay, well that's all my news. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment