Friday, June 12, 2015

Looking Up?

So last week kinda sucked. If you read my post, you know why. This week however, things might be looking up. I have gotten two responses for jobs. One is a nanny gig and the other is a clothing store. While the nanny job would pay more, and probably be loads more fun, I think the job will be during the school year, and I won't be here during that time. But the clothing store job will still be cool. And hopefully I'll get a discount.

Jon is still looking. We're hoping for a manager position at the movie theater, but if that doesn't work out, I have a lot of jobs saved for him to apply to. Now it's just a matter of him actually doing it.

I'm hoping either one of the jobs works out. I need it, and I'm tired of being afraid that we don't have enough for food or gas, or even a little for fun.

I've also been down on myself a lot more recently. I can tell I've gained weight, and it isn't helping with my already low view of myself. There's a gym in the apartment but I don't feel comfortable going alone, and he'd never go with me. The only thing he wants to do is walk but that does nothing for me. I need actual exercising and work outs. But he doesn't understand that.

Sorry for cutting it short, but the writing bug just has not bitten me today.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment