Monday, July 13, 2015

Lazy Kitty Day

Most of today I have spent in bed, curled up in a ball, while Jon runs errands and takes care of groceries. The entire day has been in a stay in bed and cuddle the cat day. Though she isn't as sweet as she appears, she's spent the day curled up at my side as we slept and waited for dad to come back. 


Well things are going well job wise for Jon (fingers crossed). It looks like he'll be getting a job that will also provide us with healthy, cheap food. I've been applying for babysitting jobs everyday and am still applying for retail jobs. However, I've been applying for jobs in Nac for when school starts up again. Gotta be prepared, ya'know? 

We're also still looking for a place for Jon. He'll be kicked out of his apartment at the end of this month, which means we need to get him into a place ASAP. Which is unfortunate because he can't afford very much, meaning it's hard to find a 1 Bed/1 Bath for him. Which of course means he'll end up in an apartment with roommates, exactly what he's trying to get away from. 

I've been in an extreme writing mood recently but can't think of anything to write about. My dreams have provided interesting ideas, but they seem to slip away too fast. Reading has also been calling to me, but my one book I have with me isn't keeping my attention too well. 

Well that's all I have for now. Aren't you proud of me for posting on schedule? 

No comments:

Post a Comment