Monday, July 27, 2015

Yay!

Well, Jon had another interview today. They're bringing him back in for a second interview later this week. Also, we got approved for the apartment. Which is great... Except the move-in date isn't until  August 5th, and we have to be out of our current apartment this week. And besides all that, I go home August 7th, so I'm not even going to have real time to decorate the new place. And I've been looking up ideas non-stop! 

A thing I did last week was apply for the Torrid Model Search. I'm thinking I'm not likely to be chosen, but it's still something fun and it gets me out there and exploring an avenue of work I really love. When I go home in August, I'll be attending a casting call for Torrid. This is frightening for me because I have no idea what to expect or even what to do when I get there. I hate crowds but I'm the only one holding myself back, right? But I don't even know what to wear!

I'm surprisingly so ready to start buying school supplies and school clothes, even though I'm not ready for school cause, ya know... It's school. Although I think what excitement I do feel can really just be chalked up to me loving new things. Especially clothes... *drools thinking about new clothes*

Well, I'm excited about the changes coming up for us, even if they're not all that positive. Change is really the only thing that matters. Keep us in your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment