Sunday, August 30, 2015

Classes... Tomorrow

Well I'm back at school. Yay..? My room looks cute (of course), and my roommate (Chey again) is still basically moving in. Classes begin tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I mean, my classes are fine, almost all of them are things I really want to take, but the problem is actually going to and sitting through classes. Of course I only have three classes and one of them is cancelled, but one of them is also a night class. For two hours. Ugh.

Also tomorrow we have our first sorority meeting. And like I said before, because of my night class, I won't be able to go to a lot of them. And tomorrow is the first example of that. I'll be able to meet with the executive board tomorrow before my class and get things done, but it's definitely not the same as actually sitting through a meeting with everyone and seeing them all again.

Saying goodbye to my mom was hard, like it always is, but she's already planning on coming and visiting soon. She also got to stay an extra night, which is amazing. But we aren't even able to talk because her phone bill wasn't able to get paid this month. Now we're just waiting for her to be able to pay it. I can't believe how much I already miss her and I just wanna be able to talk to her. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait.

I think I missed Chey and Alex more than I thought I did. It's only the second day in and it's like the great times of last year all over again. Tonight we've laughed a lot, made great dirty jokes, and created a "Dirty Mind" headband. Mostly it's stayed on Alex's head, but once it almost made its way to my forehead. I think this might be a good year... besides, you know, classes.

Also, I posted this a day early so I wouldn't forget tomorrow.
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment