Sunday, February 26, 2017

02/26/2017

                                     
         

Obviously it's been a long time since my last post. Which really sucks cause I know I said I was trying to post a whole bunch more. And honestly, it's the same excuse it always is. Work and school and not feeling like it. I know how lame that is and how much I suck at things. However, I really, honestly haven't had the time. Every time a post came to mind, I was in the middle of responsibilities.

But now let's talk about what's happened in all the time that has passed.

Math Class
Mom and I have been in the class for about a month now. We had our first test at the beginning of this month, and I'm pretty happy with how I did, but I do wish my grade had been a bit higher. The homework is straight forward and mostly a clone of what she teaches us in class. But, I have noticed through my multiple math classes, that it's very common to see problems you've never encountered in class. And that can be super annoying, and it causes a whole bunch of anxiety.

Blog Changes
Right away you'll notice change. The background has been done up, and there's no title on posts from now on. Also the actual blog title has been changed. Instead, I'm going to be making these graphic things. I love them, plus they are super cute. There's more I'd like to do to jazz the blog up, but I don't think I'll be able to do it with Blogger. Which means, sometime in the future, we could end up moving blog sites. Probably to WordPress or maybe Wix. One of my favorite YouTubers has a blog, and that's where a lot of my inspiration for change is coming from (https://marziaslife.com/).

For so long I've been trying to figure out what to do with this blog. Do I make it a photography blog, a book blog, a mix of everything? Most of the time it just ends up being update posts because it's been so long since I posted. Marzia's blog is a good example of the kind of posts I would like to share on this blog. Just snippets of life, and what I've done that week. Definitely check her blog out! It's super cute and the pugs are the best.

Life
My birthday was last month! I turned 21 y'all! For my birthday weekend, my boyfriend and I stayed in a hotel in San Marcos for the PAX South convention. I'll post something about it at a later time because I have a lot to say and pictures to share.

I also saw him last weekend for a late Valentine's celebration. We had dinner at the same place we ate at last year. Just as good as before.

I thought I had more life update to share but most of my news was about the blog changes.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Alright that's it!
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment