Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Some Stuff

Welp, life is kinda weird right now. I'm in this place where school is really on the rocks and I'm seriously questioning my path in life. I've been contemplating my major, my college, and all that fun stuff. My mom is trying to support me but you know how older people are. She just wants me to have a job when I graduate, she doesn't care if it doesn't follow along with my dreams.

Right now I'm an English major with teaching and a theatre minor. At this point in my life, I don't want to be a teacher. I haven't wanted to be a teacher since I was in tenth grade, but I did it because that's what my mom would want. Now I'm thinking about architecture and interior design. You know that show Fixer Upper? Yeah, that's what I want to do. Remodel old houses and buildings. Of course, I still want to write. Write everything and anything.

But I don't know what to do. There is only one school that does all three things I want. But it's in Georgia and it's an arts school. And the more I think about leaving the English department at SFA and leaving the sorority, the more sad it makes me. But it also makes a lot of fucking sense for my life right now. I'm not sure at all what I want to do or what decision to make. I wish my mom and Jon would speak up more about their opinions.

Anyway, my YouTube channel isn't happening for a while. Jon and I didn't film anything, but I'm also looking into a new laptop, which means I can do my own videos. Before I can even get a new laptop though I have to get an external hard drive to put all the important shit on this laptop so I don't lose my stuff.

Also, you probably noticed I didn't post last week. I was with Jon, and I was just trying to focus on my boyfriend and spending time with him. I'm not going to see him again until Valentine's Day so I just wanted to be with him. It was kinda a hard week, we fought a lot, but I think it was all good. We were able to talk about, and deal with things that are important to each other and the relationship. Hopefully we can make it through this next month, but I know it's going to be hard.

That's it for now guys. See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment