Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just Writin' a Blog

This shit is hard to keep up with. Sometimes I just forget I have it altogether. The past couple days I've been feeling horrible. I don't know if it's allergies or if I'm actually sick. What I do know is that I want it to go away. Now. It's ruining my mood and it makes it even harder to fall asleep than my stress. On the bright side, my voice has this sexy rasp to it (think Phoebe from FRIENDS). But on the other hand, I'm also sneezy and coughing a lot (again, think Phoebe).

My sister-in-law also has a blog (http://happymomhappywife.blogspot.com), where she discusses being a mommy, a wife, and a semi-crunchy. It's pretty cute and she posted a great recipe the other day. Because of her blog, I have decided to now start adding in pictures and/or .gifs to my posts. I think it's a great idea. So does Phoebe->>>>>>

This past weekend I got to go home. I got to spend time with my family, my friends, and my boyfriend. He and I actually went to a comedy festival in Dallas on Friday. We saw such comedians as Sarah Silverman, Whitney Cummings, Jeff Ross, and the headliner... Louis CK, who is one of Jon's very favorite comedians. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed myself, besides feeling scandalized every two minutes. My poor little Southern Girl heart. Anyway, it was a great time and I loved having that time with Jon. I didn't realize how much I had missed him until he was hugging and kissing me. In just three short weeks I'll be in his arms once again, even though it's only for a weekend.

I feel like this week will be a success. I got my essay done on time, I feel good about the content, and on the tests we've gotten back, I've done well on them. Just hopefully everything stays uphill. I'm sorry I forget I run this thing. I'll do better in the future.

Stay fresh 'cause I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment