Monday, September 15, 2014

Hmm...

I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore. It's only been four weeks and I already can't stand the atmosphere and the people. I miss all my friends from home, my mom, the boyfriend. I miss my puppy! I'm going home this weekend but it seems so far away. Home seems like a mirage right on the edge of a sand dune that I can't get to fast enough before it disappears again. I'm at that dilemma stage where I don't know who I'm supposed to hug first: my mom, or Jon? Of course, I could also get home before my mother so I'll see Jon first and that will be a cuddle and kissing fest. Or my puppy... Hmmm...

My new obsession as of late is the Wicked soundtrack. i blare that thing through my headphones and resist the temptation to dance and sing my heart out. I even have my Dream Cast picked out; of course it's made up of my friends and myself. Mostly because I know we would have a blast doing it. (I put myself in the lead role...) Sometimes I wonder if Chey ever sees me slightly twitching awkwardly instead of full out dancing. it's the only way to express myself in these dorms, every one can hear everything. I plan on dancing and singing my whole car ride home Friday.

Chey and I have a problem about getting hurt or getting sick on the weekends. Our first weekend here, Chey sprained her ankle. The second weekend, I hurt my back and it took all weekend for me to be able to move beyond a sitting position. This weekend, Chey got sick and her nose is stuffed up. We're just waiting for her fiance to get sick. It makes me wonder if something'll happen to me when I go home, or if I'll be exempt because I'm not on campus or in the dorm. Let's hope that's it.

Our friends we made two weeks ago have been super cool. We've hung out with them at least once a week. They're like identical to us, except more attractive. It's been great getting to know new people, even though they're older than us. All we do is watch movies and anime, but I can't think of a better way to spend my time with people I like.

I'm just super looking forward to being home and getting to hang with my friends and be with my family.

Fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment