Saturday, December 17, 2016

Finals are Over

I'm so happy! I passed everything this semester. To most people, that's probably not that exciting because they do that every semester without a problem. But for me, and the last year and a half wild ride my mind has been on, this is an extraordinary thing. I haven't passed every single course I'm taking since the first semester of my freshman year at SFA.

It honestly has me reinvigorated and ready for next semester to begin. I'll be taking college algebra, intro to theatre, and photography. The photography class isn't a credit course, but I'm taking it for me. I love photography, I've always been interested, but over the last year it's become a huge passion of mine. It's going to be fun to see how much I can learn, and how much my photography can grow from this class. I may even take the Photography II class in the fall, but I'm not sure.

So let's talk about grades. The most exciting grade is my Biology lab final grade... A 100!!!! I was so surprised. I kept telling my mom he had to have made a mistake somewhere. But that grade is still up there! And the other exciting one is my Texas Government final grade, which is a 92. How exciting is that too?? I felt so happy and so proud of myself for making those grades.

That's all I have to share right now. Now that the semester is over, I wanted to share my good news about the grades and mention a bit about my positive attitude for next semester. I guess that's kind of some good news from my front!

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment