Thursday, September 29, 2016

This is angry.

Guys, I'm sorry it's been so long. I'm actually not going to share this one on Facebook cause I'm not in the mood to get advice and friendly reminders from family. 

I'm tired. I still have two textbooks to buy, my phone bill is late, and my car payment is coming up. And I found out I'm not getting my first paycheck until next week, even though I've worked for two weeks and everyone else got paid today. It's also the day after my car payment is due and they don't allow extensions. 

I hate money. 

I'm not going to get all political, but man am I freaking angry about capatilism right now. I'm so down in money, I've been looking into getting a loan. I have $2 in my bank account for the next week. Oh, and I need gas. 

I don't care if I sound like a whiny brat. I'm pretty sure I have a right to when my job isn't paying me when they're supposed to. 

I'm done. This is all I have to say. I was going to write a nice fluffy piece about my life and my job, but I'm too angry so you're getting this unedited thing. 

This is as pure a window into my life as it can get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment