Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Kinda Goodbye to Nac

I was going to write a farewell to Nacogdoches and all my friends, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I know it's going to make me cry. So instead all I have to say is: Nac you were wonderful. You provided a place for me to learn and grow and meet lots of amazing people. Friends, thank you for being by my side and loving me and showing me what a sisterhood is. Friends from Jimmy John's, thank you guys for being my first work friends, for being patient, and for letting me laugh and work with all of you.

I know I was only there for two years, but it seemed like a lifetime. In all the best of ways. And though it could be months before I'm there again, I will think about Nac and my friends all the time. Because they changed me. They made me better.

As I start new adventures, I have to thank the place and people that were my first adventure, the beginning of my long journey. It was in Nac that I realized what I wanted to do with my life, and if I hadn't made a stop there, I don't know where I would be. Thank you.

Guys that's all I can say before I burst into tears and call Chey bawling.

Stay fresher than most.
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment