Monday, April 18, 2016

Exciting News!!!!

So I have some exciting news! I'm adopting a dog! Her name is Cassidy, she's a German Shepard mix, and she's one and half years old. She's a sweet baby and I'm so grateful that I get to be the one who becomes her forever home. I am so excited for this adventure. I will have two babies, and I know it's going to be amazing. 

I got the call this morning from the Humane Society in Lufkin. She told me my application was approved and I'm going to get her tomorrow! Shout out to the Winnie Berry Humane Society of Angelina County. They run a wonderful organization that takes adoption very seriously. Their adoption fees include vaccinations and a microchip. They also call your Vet to make sure the pet is being taken to get their vaccs and heart worm prevention. They take animals health so seriously. I feel honored and proud that I was chosen to get to take her home. 

Cassidy was a seizure dog. Basically this means she was taken from the home she lived in because they were not taking care of her. She isn't completely potty-trained either. The fact she was seized from her home makes the fact they chose me even more amazing. They were making it a priority that the home she went to was one where she wouldn't be given up again or not being taken care of. 

I'm just so happy I get to have her as my dog. It's an amazing feeling. 

Sorry this is so short. I just wanted to gush about my dog. 
Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment