Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Some New Things

Alright so I am no longer inactive in my sorority. Since this is going to be my last semester at SFA I wanted to be active and a part of the girls who mean so much to me. I'm also going to get a Little. Yeah I won't be there for her active years but I'll still have someone who can look up to me and I can visit for banquets and formals. I'm seeking alumniship so that I don't have to just drop the sorority. This way I can still be a part and be kinda active through the years. 

This also means I have officially decided to leave SFA after this semester. I'll be going home to finish my basics at our community college and then I'll start applying for other schools but the main focus is on SCAD. I have a bunch of ideas for how I'm going to build up my portfolio. I'm really excited for this entire process to begin. 

I actually get to see Jon. We'll be spending Valentine's weekend together. I'm super excited. I haven't seen him in over a month. I miss him so much. It'll be really nice to see my babe. 

I bought two books on Sunday night, and I just bought two more last night. I don't need them but I do need them, ya know? Oh and I'll be buying a new laptop on Thursday. The cover is starting to split on mine so I'm getting scared of using it. Hopefully the new one will last as long as this one did. We had a good five years together. That's pretty impressive for technology. 

Anyway, that's it for now. Sorry this is late. 
Kaylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment