Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Post

This is my second day of college life. I have a five hour gap between my only two classes today and I decided to use that time to make a blog. I also went to WalMart and when I got back, there were absolutely no parking spots left. It took me thirty freaking minutes to find a spot, a mile away from my dorm.

Dorm life isn't bad. The girls seem nice and I've met like three guys. One of them is my roommate's fiance, his roommate -who keeps to himself.. and his lady friends *wink, wink*. Oh and this guy I met today who asked me to show him where the laundry room was. So happy I knew that or I wouldn't have gotten to talk to him. He seemed really cool, and super nice.

The library on campus is pretty lame, but there are these couches set up right next to the third floor windows that are perfect for sitting and reading. Reading the book I brought into the library with me. (A book I've read five times through.) But besides that, the Student Center has a Starbucks I would totally check out... except it's across campus and the people at the one across the street are wayyyyy nicer.

Well, that seems like a good enough first post.

Stay fresh my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment