Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm dealing with a lot of shit right now. I'm stressed beyond belief, my anxiety is on high, and I'm recovering from a cold. I was hoping to introduce a new layout and plan for blog posts, last week, but time has slipped away from me. This weekend was rough cause I was working doubles and closing, and last week I was getting a cold. I'm trying my hardest to start writing posts earlier and then putting them in a queue, but I have to find the time to write in bulk first. 

This weekend is my anniversary so I'll have a little downtime in order for me to relax, play some games, write, and read. I'll also get to see my love, so I should be in much higher spirits. It'll be three years on Sunday. 

Hopefully I'll be able to post a blog on Monday. But no promises. 

Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment