Thursday, November 13, 2014

Problems and Good Times

This weekend is my anniversary. Yay! I'm very excited to get to see Jon and spend an entire weekend with him. I can't believe it's already been over a month since I last saw him. It feels so long ago. I miss him so much but I'm so grateful for this weekend I get with him.

What I really came on here to blog about is my discovery of Bee and Puppycat. It's a really cute web show done by Cartoon Hangover and a story board artist from Adventure Time. I thought it was going to be really dumb and way inappropriate, but it's actually really cute. It's a story about a girl who can't keep a job and a magical cat (or puppy?) who falls out of the sky. There's only been like three episodes, including the pilot, but it's already really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment